Strive 14 GW bindings - Sand
About Armada Strive 14 GW bindings - Sand
Modern freeride and freestyle skis require a modern binding. The STRIVE 14 MN delivers a high din offering, low center of gravity and a neutral stance in a product that both lightweight and Multi Norm compatible to work with the widest range of boots possible. The extra wide AFD provides a powerful connection to the ski and the 3-piece heelpiece naturally fl exes to deliver outstanding feel on snow. Superior elastic travel keeps you connected even in the roughest of terrain. Low, neutral and direct, the Strive 14 MN delivers where others come up short.
- LDN Toe: (Low, Direct, Neutral) Low profile toe, very close to snow.
- SCP Slider Pedal: Anti-friction system to guarantee safe release.
- Automatic Toe Adaptation
- XL Wings
- Locking Brakes
- Low Profile Chassis: A low stand height improves your feel for the terrain and enhances power transmission to the ski.
- Adjustment Range: 28mm
- Snow Scraper
- Light Construction
- Low Center of Gravity
- TÜV Certified
- DIN range: 5-14
- Adjustment Range: 30mm
- Weight: 1960g
- Alpine boots compliant with ISO 5355
- GripWalk boots compliant with ISO 23223