Guide 12 + heel pads & leashes bindings
About Plum Guide 12 + heel pads & leashes bindings
From exploring uncharted terrain to local freeride, intense steeps to family touring, the GUIDE 12 is the choice for all big adventures. Whether you are a beginner or expert, you will be won-over by the adjustable frontal and lateral safety release, the varying heel riser heights rotated by your pole, and the adjustable plate for all boot sizes. Having proved itself for over 10 years the reliability has been confirmed by mountain pioneers such as the French army and the Chamonix high-mountain guide company. The versatile use of this product is without limits for those wishing a light binding offering an optimal adjustable safety release.
Powerful, versatile and intuitive the GUIDE 12 has not changed in it’s efficiency. For skiers over 50kg the adjustable release of 5.5-12 (lateral and frontal) ensures safe use whether it be ski touring , on the slopes, or freeride. There are a multitude of options with the ‘TOO Facile’ PLUM technology allowing for easy step-in thanks to the proximity of the toe pins, 30mm fore/aft adjustment (4-5 sizes), 3 heel riser heights (0 -59 -84mm). It can be accessorized with PLUM crampons. Bindings guaranteed 5 years.
- Material: Aluminum 7075 shaped out of one single piece, hardened steel front insert, POM plastic heel support shaped out of one single piece.
- Warranty: 10 year warranty
- Forward release security (DIN): Adjustable from 5.5 to 12
- Lateral release safety (DIN): Adjustable from 5.5 to 12
- Weight: 335g per foot
- Baseplate adjustment: 30 mm
- Heel risers: 3 heel riser heights (0 mm - 59 mm - 79 mm)