Sale you save 40%
WT17 WMNS PANTS THE NORTH FACE ABOUTADAY - BLACK
From long waits at the top of the pipe to wet chair lift rides, these waterproof freeride pants have you covered with fully sealed seams and light insulation for a boost of warmth on the slopes.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterpoof, lightly insulated freeride pants
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the thigh and knees
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Back pocket
- Flap-cover, inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-snap gussets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 539.5 g (19.03 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 162 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille solid
- 148 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill print
- 134 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—55% nylon, 45% polyester heather slub