WT17 PANTS THE NORTH FACE FREEDOM INSULATED - BLACK
On epic powder days, dial in your lower half with fully featured alpine ski pants that are crafted with a lightweight, durable waterproof exterior for all-day weather protection. The Chimney Venting™ system allows air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof shell ski pants
- Original fit with articulation
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Single cargo pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Chimney Venting™ internal gaiters
- Durable kickpatches
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 673 g (23.74 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- DryVent 210D 189 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty