WT17 PANT OAKLEY WHITEROOM BZS - OXIDE
The Whiteroom BioZone™ Shell Pants are designed to keep you warm, dry and moving freely from your first run to your last with BioZone™ Shell technology and FN Dry™ 10K. A gripper waist with elastic tabs combined with boot gaiters and hooks work together to lock in warmth and keep out snow, while thigh vents let you regulate your temperature. Plenty of pockets deliver convenient storage, and a rivet keeps your pass easily accessible. Subtle Oakley branding gives these snowboarding pants an unmistakable look, and the Regular Fit provides great range of motion on the mountain.
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology blocks out the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- BioZone™ Shell lining system provides targeted sweat management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Reinforced cuffs lend durability
- Inner thigh zip vents with mesh insets allow customized breathability
- Ankle gussets allow for easy changing over boots
- Pass rivet at belt loop and multiple pockets lend convenient function
- Regular fit
- 100% Nylon Laminated Dobby
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.