Sale you save 50%
WT17 JACKET THE NORTH FACE SHERMAN INSULATED - ZINC GREY
Fully loaded with features for freeride fun in the park, the glades or shredding powder stashes, this waterproof, synthetic insulated freeride jacket concentrates the most warmth (100 g) at the core and slightly less (80 g) in the sleeves and the hood.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Insulated, parka-length freeride jacket
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, fixed hood
- Hood-secure feature keeps hood out of the way, when not in use
- Pit-zip vents
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- External media-pocket access with egress opening
- Wrist pass pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Gusseted, hook-and-loop, adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 820 g (28.92 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- 70D x 160D 160 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 75D x 150D 175 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Lifetime Warranty