Sale you save 40%
WT17 JACKET THE NORTH FACE ACHILLES - BLACK
Take your slopestyle performance up a notch or two with this waterproof hooded freeride jacket that places the most insulation through the (80 g) body and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves for strategic warmth. Fully loaded with freeride-specific features.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, lightly insulated freeride jacket
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, fixed hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Single chest pocket with internal media port
- Wrist pass pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Dual handwarmer pockets
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband attaches easily to snowpants
- Gusseted, hook-and-loop, adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 810 g (28.57 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- R 31", L 34" (M–XL only)
- 210D x 320D 162 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 80 g/60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty