WT17 JACKET OAKLEY NEEDLES BZI - OXIDE
The Needles BioZone™ Insulated Jacket features FN Dry™ 10K waterproof technology and lightweight Thinsulate™ fill to keep you dry and insulated in challenging conditions. A helmet-compatible hood, customizable cuffs and a cinch hem adjust to offer a locked-down fit from your first run to your last. Underarm vents with mesh insets enhance breathability, and an RFID pass pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. A military-inspired design and a leather Factory Pilot patch at the chest deliver premium action-sports style, while dedicated pockets on this Oakley snowboarding jacket secure slope essentials.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Thinsulate™ fill provides breathable warmth and protection from the rain, sleet and snow
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with two-point cinch system
- Underarm vents with mesh insets enhance breathability
- Snap-up storm skirt lets you customize your fit
- RFID pass pocket, media pocket and other pockets store essentials
- Factory Pilot Collection
- Regular fit
- Yoke/Hood: 100% Polyester. Lower Body: 70% Nylon, 30% Polyester.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.