* 2-3 weeks for shipping
* Bindings does NOT come with brakes
Plum describes the WEPA as a perfect match between the lightness of a race binding and the release-precision of a Guide. This makes it “perfect for vertical junkies who are looking for efficiency”. Sure enough, the Plum WEPA has just the features you want, without the weight of any you don’t. That is, of course, if you want these features and not any others:
- Re-designed race toes have fully-functional toe levers that are easier to operate.
- Rotating heel piece has adjustable lateral and forward release settings, from 5-10.
- Built-in adjustment plate has a range of 20mm, enough for 3 full boot sizes.
- Heel rotates in either direction for boot-on-housing and flat-on-ski modes.
- Optional re-designed, machined-aluminum receptors accept most crampons.
- Plum crampons can be placed into the receptors from the top, without sliding.
|Riser Heights||1 + flat|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Lightweight touring, heavy metal racing|
|Notes||Fully adjustable release|
|Bottom Line||Lightness without sacrifice|