WT17 BINDINGS PLUM GUIDE M
* 2-3 weeks for shipping
* Bindings does NOT come with brakes
Take a proven design, add higher release values and more adjustability, and you get the Plum Guide binding. Crafted in France with extremely accurate CNC machines, the binding echoes the classic TLT Speed that has proven itself reliable for more than a decade. However by using aerospace grade materials, Plum was able to increase the overall strength and dial up the max release value to 12. And with 30mm of boot sole length adjustability, the Guide can adapt to at roughly 4 full sizes, making for very flexible mounts. If you're looking for a sturdy, lightweight binding with simple operation, Plum may have found the answer.
- Machined with aerospace grade aluminum, steel, and polyvinyl to achieve tangible strength and rigidity.
- Lateral and vertical (forward) release values can be adjusted between a range of 5.5 and 12 (similar to DIN values).
- Two riser heights (in addtion to flat) can be engaged by rotating the heel piece with either hand or a pole.
- Heel adjusts forward and backward within a 30mm range so the same mount can accommodate 4-5 full boot sizes.
- Front lever flips between fully-locked uphill and releasable ski modes, with a handy inscription so you know which mode you're in.
- Toe piece features a ski crampon receptor so you can get extra traction while skinning snow ice.
- Same mounting pattern as the Dynafit Speed, Comfort, and Vertical series so you may be able to use existing drill holes.
- Leash included to help prevent lost skis or angry patrolmen (brakeless versions only).
||341g [no brake]
|Weight (pair)||682g [no brake]
|Brakes||Optional, leashes included|
|Riser Heights||2 + flat|
|Vertical Release||Adjustable 5.5-12|
|Lateral Release||5.5-12 or locked|
|Materials||Aluminum, steel, polyvinyl|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Classic rotational heel piece with release values up to 12|
|Bottom Line||Impressive strength for the weight|