Women's skis Xalibu Chèvre 2023
About Xalibu Chèvre 2023 women's skis
The Goat is a ski specially designed for women looking for off-piste performance and versatility on all types of terrain.
The 105mm waist width will charm daring girls who want a ski to transport them far into the hinterland. Performance without compromise!
These skis were developed in collaboration with one of the most active girls’ groups in Quebec, Les chèvres de montagne. Like mountain goats, these skis will make you climb the highest mountains with ease.
Camber Profile - Hybrid construction (traditional camber + tip and tail rocker)
- Maximum flotation with a tip rocker of 366 mm.
- Tail rocker of 240,7 mm
- Great edging with 3,0 mm camber underfoot
Semi-cap Sandwich Construction
- Durable nylon top sheet.
- Triaxial casing for better torsional rigidity and progressive flex.
- Core made out of poplar wood from Rimouski.
- Sidewall construction for better edging.
- Anti-vibration layers for better control and softer ride.
- Steel edge made out of profile 39.
- High end agglomerate bases with stone finish for better gliding and long lasting waxing.
- Tip protector for better durability and secure grip for skins.
|161 cm||132-105-120 mm||R – 15,5 m|
|169 cm||133-105-122 mm||R – 16,5 m|
- Weight: 3.1 kg (for 169 cm)