Women's skis Line Pandora 104 2022
About Line Pandora 104 2022 women's skis
The award-winning LINE Pandora 104 is back for another season. With Magic Finger Carbon Filaments™ that harmonize with the Aspenlite™ core for a stable, lightweight ride, the Pandora 104 is your go-to one ski quiver. Carve up the morning groomers, rip through afternoon slush, and float through the deeper days with style and ease.
The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut
FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
CARBON MAGIC FINGERS™
A wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight.
- Base & Dimensions: Sintered 1.3 mm
- Weight (g/ski): 1633
- Flex Pattern: Directional
- Sidecut Radius Avg (m): 14.6
- Stance Back from Center (mm): -65.2
- Ski Construction: Capwall
- Profile (tip-waist-tail) mm: 12-4-6
- Edge Dimensions (mm): 2.1 x 2
- Dimensions (tip-waist-tail) mm: 137-104-121
- Wood Core Material: Aspen
- Extra Tech &/or Geometry: Carbon Magic Fingers™
|Tip Width (mm)||137||137||137|
|Waist Width (mm)||104||104||104|
|Tail Width (mm)||121||121||121|
|Turning Radius (m)||14.6|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1633|