Women's skis Line Honey bee 2022
About Line Honey bee 2022 women's skis
The LINE Honey Bee will allow you to float like a butterfly and spin like a top. Based on the tough-as-nails Honey Badger chassis, the Honey Bee offers durable park performance in an affordable package for the freestyle female skier who wants it all.
FATTY BASE & EDGE™
Fatty base and edge 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
4D FIBERCAP CONSTRUCTION
4d fibercap 4 Directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut
5 cut radius FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
Symmetric flex The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- Base & Dimensions: Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
- Weight (g/ski): 1499
- Sidecut Radius Avg (m): 16.5
- Stance Back from Center (mm): -30
- Ski Construction: 4D Fibercap
- Profile (tip-waist-tail) mm: 2-2-2
- Edge Dimensions (mm): Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
- Dimensions (tip-waist-tail) mm: 120-92-116
- Wood Core Material: Aspen
- Flex Pattern: Symmetric
|Tip Width (mm)||120||120||120|
|Waist Width (mm)||92||92||92|
|Tail Width (mm)||116||116||116|
|Turning Radius (m)||16.5|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1499|