Women's skis Black Crows Atris Birdie 2020
About Women's skis Black Crows Atris Birdie 2020
- Nice width: 108 mm waist.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius) : more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Consistent and firm flex but slightly softer than the unisex atris: a very stable ski.
The Black Crows Atris Birdie Skis are one of our favorite big mountain rippers ever, with a poppy energy that propels you from turn to turn and a width that rules in any sort of snow conditions from bottomless pow to chopped up mank. If you've never tried a Black Crows ski before but are curious about the hype, this is a good place to start.
|Tip Width (mm)||136||136||138|
|Waist Width (mm)||108||108||108|
|Tail Width (mm)||123||123||125|
|Turning Radius (m)||20||20||20|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1775|