Women's jacket The North Face Brigandine FUTURELIGHT™ - Radiant orange fuse / Weathered black fuse
About The North Face Brigandine women jacket - Radiant orange fuse / Weathered black fuse
FUTURELIGHT™, OUR MOST ADVANCED BREATHABLE-WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY.
At the heart of Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven.™ is the philosophy that authentic athlete insights push our design and engineering teams to propel our products forward. Our FUTURELIGHT™ technology is no different.
For the first time ever, we’ve added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
This new nano-fiber structure enabled us to create our most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments.
From alpine starts in Alaska to all-day pursuits in the Andes, the breathable-waterproof Brigandine FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket adapts to the elements, keeping you dry and protected in tough-to-access backcountry powder stashes.
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible, hybrid drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Two #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip collar pockets for radio mic or venting
- #8 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way center front zip
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, pack-friendly chest pockets have a radio loop, external bellows and lining access
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, pack-friendly chest pocket
- Zippered, pack-friendly hand pockets with gear loops and bonded bellows
- Integrated zipper garage at hand pockets for expandable pocketing
- Waterproof, #3 YKK® AquaGuard®, pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, Adjustable cuffs with pieced-in Velcro® closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
830 G (29.28 Oz)
75D X 75D 156 G/M² FUTURELIGHT 3L, 100% Recycled Polyester With Tricot Backer With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
75D X 75D 100% Recycled Polyester With Tricot Backer