Women's jacket Planks Overstoke anorak - Broken bergs
About Planks Overstoke anorak women's jacket - Broken bergs
Straight from the 90s archives, via the future, Planks' Overstoke Anorak combines streetwear looks with outdoorsy features. Plenty waterproof and breathable enough for any skiing mission, the Overstoke will prove its worth wherever your skis take you. Stash your Mitts and an iPhone in its oversize kangaroo pouch… or a compass and OS map like it's ‘93.
- Large zip entry/under arm venting - you won't get it on without one… not easily anyway
- 60g insulation - mid-weight insulation – add or peel-off your layers as necessary
- Taped seams - keep every drop of water out
- Lift pass pocket - because losing your lift pass sucks
- Helmet compatible hood - ski safe and block out the elements
- Drop-tail silhouette - practical and stylish… who knew?!
- Large front dump split pocket with mesh media pouch - pop your phone in the pouch and turn up the tunes
- Solvent free DWR coating - watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
- This product is made with 15 recycled waste plastic bottles.
RIDEdry10 - 10,000mm waterproof | 10,000g/m2 breathable
Great all-mountain performance at an affordable price. All the protection that's needed for everyday skiing, be that slushy spring laps or frigid December powder days.
54% recycled polyester
Planks' lightweight face fabrics are made with recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.