Women's jacket Planks All-time insulated - Black
About Planks All-time insulated women's jacket - Black
Rain, sleet, snow, cats, dogs; whatever the heavens throw at you, stay dry and warm in the Planks' All-Time Jacket. Lock-out the elements with the All-Time Jacket's high storm collar and adjustable hood and start enjoying the cold and stormy days too. Its quilted insulation makes those early-season chairlift rides much more enjoyable. Make every day All-Time.
- 100g insulation – serious insulation - long chairlifts have never been so toasty
- Underarm venting - stay cool as a cucumber. Unzip and chill
- Removable snow skirt - zip it on, zip it off – you decide
- Taped seams - keep every drop of water out
- Chest pockets with waterproof YKK zips - keep the contents dry as a bone
- Lift pass pocket - because losing your lift pass sucks
- Media pocket - run your headphones straight to your player
- Mesh double inner stash/goggle pocket - a big ol' pouch for your delicates
- Ergonomic wrist gaiters - keep out the cold and wet without ruining your style
- Helmet compatible hood - ski safe and block out the elements
- Solvent free DWR coating - watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
This product is made with 17 recycled waste plastic bottles.
RIDEdry15 - 15,000mm waterproof | 15,000g/m2 breathable
Be prepared when the weather rolls in. A two-layer fabric that's plenty waterproof and breathable enough to keep the elements at bay, even in severe conditions.
45% Repreve® recycled polyester
Planks' lightweight face fabrics are made with Repreve® recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Our Repreve® fabrics are analysed to determine their exact recycled content. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.