Women's boots Full Tilt Plush 6 2020
About Full Tilt Plush 6 women ski boots 2020
- Last – 102mm
- Women's Cuff – The women's cuff is anatomically shaped to match a female's specific calf shape for increased comfort and control.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90° to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Flex 6 Tongue / Flex Rating – 90
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang! Optimized for FT's new 45 degree cable positioning for the smoothest flex possible.
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain, and more control.
- Adjustable Flex – The boot's flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12 = stiffest). Change a boot's flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Performer Wrap Liner – The Performer Liner's laminates are specifically engineered to be Full Tilt's lightest weight liner for increased maneuverability while maintaining its warmth and custom moldable fit right out of the box.
- Foam Composition [Foot to Shell] – 4mm Open Cell / 4mm Intuition™ Medium Density / 5mm Intuition™ High Density
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Evolution Shell – The Full Tilt Evolution shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Tongue – Grilamid
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- 3-Position Forward Lean Adjustment – Tool-less forward angle adjustment thanks to included forward lean wedges.
BUCKLES & POWER STRAPS
- Ladder Buckles – The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- 35mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable ISO 5355 Dual Material Alpine Soles
- Mid-Grip – Whether you are climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual material or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.
- GripWalk Outsoles Equipped – Designed for better purchase on unstable & slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort & grip for getting from house to hill to peak!
- Shock Absorber Boot Board – Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.