T-shirt The North Face 1966 ringer - Gravel
About The North Face 1966 ringer t-shirt - Gravel
The 1966 Ringer T-Shirt pays homage to the tents of yesterday with a vintage water-based, screenprinted front graphic of one of The North Face’s earliest tents in the wild. This eco-friendly t-shirt is made from 100% recycled cotton and polyester fabric for the ultimate combination of comfort and durability.
- Water-based, screen-printed front graphic of one of The North Face’s earliest tents
- 100% recycled body fabric combines cotton and polyester for comfort and durability
- Set-in sleeves and ribbed collar
- Body: 50% recycled cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Rib: 48.5% cotton, 48.5% polyester, 3% elastane