Skis Line Vision 98 2022
About Line Vision 98 2022 skis
The LINE Vision 98 shares the same build and featherweight feel as the Vision 108 and 118, straight down to the THC Technology. Whether you’re looking to rally through the freshies, arc on groomers, or motor-up skin tracks, the LINE Vision 98 is up to the task. It may be one of the lightest skis you’ll get your hands on, but don’t let that fool you, the Vision 98 will rip whatever you throw at it.
5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut
FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
PARTLY CLOUDY CORE™
A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creating the best strength to weight ratio in our line.
- Base & Dimensions: Sintered 1.3 mm
- Weight (g/ski): 1515
- Flex Pattern: Directional
- Sidecut Radius Avg (m): 18.0
- Stance Back from Center (mm): -44.3
- Ski Construction: Sidewall
- Profile (tip-waist-tail) mm: 9-2-7
- Edge Dimensions (mm): 2.1 x 2
- Dimensions (tip-waist-tail) mm: 131-98-119
- Wood Core Material: Paulownia & Maple
- Extra Tech &/or Geometry: THC Aramid / Carbon / Fiberglass
|Tip Width (mm)||131||131||131|
|Waist Width (mm)||98||98||98|
|Tail Width (mm)||119||119||119|
|Turning Radius (m)||18|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1515|