Skis Line Vision 108 2022
About Line Vision 108 2022 skis
The freeride ski that can slap down pillow stacks one day and explore far-out zones the next, the LINE Vision 108 re-imagines what is possible for lightweight freeride skis. Stable at speeds, light in the air, and easy to control, the Vision 108 is perfect for ripping the entire mountain one day and conquering dawn patrol the next.
5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut
FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
Newly developed "Triple Hybrid Construction" used in our Vison 108 & 98 lightweight freeride skis. The 3 materials we combined are Aramid (similar to Kevlar), Carbon fiber, and Fiberglass into a proprietary stack laminate, the elements of LINE’s THC vibrate and resonate at different frequencies, this, in turn, cancels each other out creating a hyper damping ski experience without adding weight.
- Base & Dimensions: Sintered 1.3 mm
- Weight (g/ski): 1605
- Flex Pattern: Directional
- Sidecut Radius Avg (m): 19.5
- Stance Back from Center (mm): -45.3
- Ski Construction: Sidewall
- Profile (tip-waist-tail) mm: 10-2-8
- Edge Dimensions (mm): 2.1 x 2
- Dimensions (tip-waist-tail) mm: 142-108-128
- Wood Core Material: Paulownia & Maple
- Extra Tech &/or Geometry: THC Aramid / Carbon / Fiberglass
|Tip Width (mm)||142||142||142|
|Waist Width (mm)||108||108||108|
|Tail Width (mm)||128||128||128|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1605|