Skis Line Blend 2022
About Line Blend 2022 skis
Our freestyle team’s favorite ski, the Blend continues to re-imagine what is possible on a park ski. Ideal for anyone looking to add some serious creativity into their bag of tricks, the Blend combines a solid platform with a snappy feel to make them the optimal ski for buttering, ollieing, and sending.
FATTY BASE & EDGE™
30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut
FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
Pre-stretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play to ollie over snowboarders
- Base & Dimensions: Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
- Weight (g/ski): 1,940
- Flex Pattern: Symmetric
- Sidecut Radius Avg (m): 20.0
- Stance Back from Center (mm): -40
- Ski Construction: Capwall
- Profile (tip-waist-tail) mm: 4-4-4
- Edge Dimensions (mm): Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
- Dimensions (tip-waist-tail) mm: 133-100-122
- Wood Core Material: Maple Macroblock
- Extra Tech &/or Geometry: Carbon Ollieband™
|Tip Width (mm)||133||133||133|
|Waist Width (mm)||100||100||100|
|Tail Width (mm)||122||122||122|
|Turning Radius (m)||20|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1940|