Skis Black Crows Ferox Freebird 2020
About Skis Black Crows Ferox Freebird 2020
- Wide width: 110 mm waist.
- Double Rocker: great pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski-snow contact: balances manoeuvrability with stability.
- Long side-cut: 21 m turning radius: stability at high speed.
- Weight: 3400g/pair @170cm - 3500g/pair @176cm - 3600g/pair @181cm - 3800g/pair @186cm.
With the addition of the 110 mm-waisted Black Crows Ferox Freebird Skis to the Freebird lineup, it looks like the venerable Chamonix-based company may be giving into the North American penchant for mixing touring bindings with fat skis. The evo crew is all in favor. The Ferox Freebird slots into the defunct Anima Freebird's place and uses a new 3D "H" shaped topsheet construction with carbon reinforcement and a hybrid core of Paulownia, Poplar and Isocore fiberglass-reinforced PU foam. Weighing in at 1800 grams per ski in a 181, the new "FF" promises to be a valuable weapon in the fight for first tracks.
|Tip Width (mm)||135||135||136||137|
|Waist Width (mm)||110||110||110||110|
|Tail Width (mm)||126||126||126||127|
|Turning Radius (m)||21||21||21||21|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1800|