Skis Black Crows Corvus Freerbird 2020
About Skis Black Crows Corvus Freerbird 2020
- Wide width: 109 mm waist.
- Front progressive rocker and lightly tapered sidecut: great carving stability.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Progressive tail: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Weight: 3600g/pair @175cm - 3800g/pair @183cm - 3850g/pair @188cm.
Hard to miss in the field due to the brilliant pink topsheets, the Black Crows Corvus Freebird Skis also stand out when it comes time to ski down. Unlike the regular Corvus, which went full reverse camber last season, the Corvus Freebird retains the rocker - camber - rocker profile for a more precise feel on steep and challenging backcountry descents. A ligher Paulownia and Poplar core and more carbon fiber in the layup bring the weight down to 1800 grams per ski in a 175.1. A top choice for freeride touring addicts who don't want to sacrifice downhill performance in their touring ski.
|Tip Width (mm)||136||139||139|
|Waist Width (mm)||109||109||109|
|Tail Width (mm)||120||120||122|
|Turning Radius (m)||21||21||21|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1800|