Skis Black Crows Camox Freebird 2020
About Skis Black Crows Camox Freebird 2020
- Intermediate width: 96 mm wide at the tail.
- Progressive front rocker and slight rear rocker: pivot control, manoeuvrability, planing.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski-snow contact: balances manoeuvrability with stability.
- Slightly raised tail: soft ending to curves, practical for touring (for fitting skins or sticking skis upright in the snow not a unimportant point).
- Intermediate flex: a tolerant and comfortable ski.
- Weight: 2450g/pair @160cm - 2600g/pair @166cm - 2700g/pair @172cm - 2750g/pair @178cm, 600g/pair less than the earlier version - 3000g/pair @183cm - 3150g/pair @188cm.
Consistently one of our best-selling touring skis, the Black Crows Camox Freebird Skis dropped weight last season by switching to an all-Paulownia wood core and shortening the ABS sidewall in the ski's midsection. The result is a super versatile mid-fat that's suitable for longer multi-day missions and spring and summer glacier touring. Load up on the sunscreen and mount up a pair with a light tech binding to see what we're talking about.
|Tip Width (mm)||129||133||133||133||135||136|
|Waist Width (mm)||96||96||96||96||96||96|
|Tail Width (mm)||113||113||113||114||115||117|
|Turning Radius (m)||17||17||17||17||17||17|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1375|