Skis Black Crows Atris 2020
About Skis Black Crows Atris 2020
- Nice width: 108 mm waist.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Stiff and consistent flex: a very stable ski.
Quick and snappy enough to slash turns through a mogul field, yet stable enough to straight-line the bottom third of that mogul field when you "miss" a turn? Floaty enough to have the time of your life on a 20 inch day and still rail some groomers afterwards? The Black Crows Atris Skis are your answer. It's not easy to produce a ski that checks all those boxes, but Black Crows has come up with it in the Atris - the proof is in the demand this ski generates! Updated last season with a longer 20 meter sidecut and slightly stiffer flex to make the "expert" appeal even higher, the Atris kills it year after year.
|Tip Width (mm)||138||129||140|
|Waist Width (mm)||108||108||108|
|Tail Width (mm)||125||126||126|
|Turning Radius (m)||20||20||20|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||2000|