Shoes Vans Skate Sk8-hi - Navy / White
About Vans Skate Sk8-hi shoes - Navy / White
Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the all-new Skate Classics line delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP underlay, the Skate Classics Sk8-Hi offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Along with a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and a sleek checkerboard flag, the new Skate Classics Sk8-Hi gives you the iconic look you wantwith all the performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers.
- NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
- FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and canvas, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH insoles snap back and wont pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.