Pants Planks The people's bib - Army Green
About Planks The people's bib pants - Black
Remember salopettes? They've had a bad rep for the last 30 years, but they're back and more popular than ever. Now we call them bibs, but the idea's the same: These high-waisted wonder-pants stop snow getting to awkward places and elasticated suspenders keep them hanging just where you want them.
These ones are the Planks People's Bib Pant. They're unisex and feature a multitude of stretch panels and Velcro adjustment to help dial-in the perfect fit for your body shape. Made from an extra-rugged version of Planks' RIDEdry10 fabric, these popularist pantaloons are exactly what the people demanded. Everything you need to stay warm, dry, comfortable, looking sharp and daren't we forget, popular, all winter long.
- Unisex Fit
- Hardwearing workwear style fabric
- RIDEdry10 fabric - 10,000mm waterproof | 10,000g/m2 breathability
- Lightweight 60g insulation
- YKK zips throughout
- Snow skirt with jacket to pant interface
- Lycra wrist gaitors
- Media pocket with headphone loop
- Adjustable drawstring at waist
40% Recycled Poly / 60% Poly Outer Fabric / Poly Tricot Lining (Woven)