Pants Planks Good times insulated - Black
About Planks Good times insulated pants - Black
The Good Times Pant is the go-to for any all-mountain skier that appreciates a little extra warmth and values the added performance of a more waterproof and breathable fabric. It has a relaxed fit, cargo styling and all the features you need for an epic day on the mountain. This is Planks' most versatile ski pant and works extremely well with every jacket Planks has to offer. Let the good times roll.
- 2 Way mechanical stretch fabric - a little extra stretch for active skiers.
- 40g insulation - more sizzle than a shell. Layer up for those colder days
- Large dump pockets - stash your stuff in these easy-access pockets
- Taped seams - keep every drop of water out
- Ski edge protection panels - keep your skis sharp but your outfit sharper. Hard wearing protection for your pants
- Fully waterproof YKK zips - the industry standard for waterproof clothing
- Mesh lift pass pocket-in-pocket - keep your friends close, keep you lift pass closer
- Adjustable waist - keep your pants right where you want them
- Solvent free DWR coating - watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
This product is made with 10 recycled waste plastic bottles.
RIDEdry15 - 15,000mm waterproof | 15,000g/m2 breathable
Be prepared when the weather rolls in. A two-layer fabric that's plenty waterproof and breathable enough to keep the elements at bay, even in severe conditions.
45% Repreve® recycled polyester
Planks' lightweight face fabrics are made with Repreve® recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Our Repreve® fabrics are analysed to determine their exact recycled content. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.