Kids' jacket The North Face Freedom triclimate - Lavender fog
About The North Face Freedom triclimate kid's jacket - Lavender fog
Versatility is the name of this game. With a waterproof-breathable shell for wet days, and an insulated liner that stops wind in its tracks, this 3-in-1 jacket is ready when the weather turns. Wear the liner on its own or zip it into the shell for winter’s worst. For snow days on the mountain, an internal powder skirt helps keep the drifts out and a pass pocket on the sleeve ensures you won't lose track of it.
- Outer shell is DryVent™ waterproof-breathable that is fully seam-sealed for ultimate weather protection
- Light nylon lining is breathable when just wearing the shell
- Inner jacket is Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation made of 70% post-consumer recycled material
- Powder skirt helps seal out the white stuff when the fresh tracks run deep
- Adjustable cuffs keep the warm in and the cold out