Jacket The North Face Purist FUTURELIGHT™ - Blue wing teal / Weathered black
About The North Face Purist jacket - Blue wing teal / Weathered black
FUTURELIGHT™, OUR MOST ADVANCED BREATHABLE-WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY.
At the heart of Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven.™ is the philosophy that authentic athlete insights push our design and engineering teams to propel our products forward. Our FUTURELIGHT™ technology is no different.
For the first time ever, we’ve added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
This new nano-fiber structure enabled us to create our most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments.
Lightweight and wholly capable, our Purist FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket offers major stretch for maximum mobility and features pass-through zippers in chest pockets for easy access to midlayer pockets.
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible, hybrid drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Radio clips on collar
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way center front zip
- Two #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets double as pass-through venting and feature pack-friendly placement, low-profile bellows and radio loops
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® hand pocket zips
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, Adjustable cuffs with pieced-in Velcro® closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
700 G (24.69 Oz)
70D X 70D 146 G/M² FUTURELIGHT, 93% Recycled Nylon, 7% Elastane With Tricot Backer With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish