Jacket The North Face A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ - British khaki
About The North Face A-CAD jacket - British khaki
FUTURELIGHT™, OUR MOST ADVANCED BREATHABLE-WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY.
At the heart of Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven.™ is the philosophy that authentic athlete insights push our design and engineering teams to propel our products forward. Our FUTURELIGHT™ technology is no different.
For the first time ever, we’ve added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
This new nano-fiber structure enabled us to create our most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments.
Crafted with FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric, the A-CAD jacket keeps you dry and comfortable on big-mountain powder. Breathe (and move) easier on any ride with a more relaxed fit and a soft-brushed, warm tricot backer that actually feels good against your skin—even on the longest of days.
- Standard fit
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Two-way, adjustable hood-management system
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way center front zip
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- Internal cell phone pocket on left chest
- Pass-through pocket
- Two high-volume, expanding cargo pockets
- Two internal goggle pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Pack-friendly pockets and venting
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, Adjustable cuffs with pieced-in Velcro® closure
- Integrated cuff closure
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
930 G (32.8 Oz)
75D X 75D 162 G/M² FUTURELIGHT 3L, 100% Recycled Polyester With Brushed Tricot Backer With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish