Jacket Planks X Woodsy ''Yeah baby'' - Army green
About Planks X Woodsy ''Yeah baby'' jacket - Army green
British freeski legend, James 'Woodsy' Woods, brings his unique brand of style to his Yeah Baby signature jacket. Inspired by the classic M62 field jacket and heritage workwear, with a faux-sheepskin collar and zip-out hood, nothing else on the mountain looks this fresh. All brought together with Planks' dependable outerwear knowledge.
Woodsy likes his gear to look baggy but fit comfortably; thanks to tons of smart features his gear does exactly that. He didn’t want heavy insulation, he spends too much time skiing in warm, sunny weather, but there’s plenty of space to add a riding hoodie or something warmer underneath. Travelling across the globe chasing medals means packing light, the workwear aesthetic of his gear means easy switching from mountain mode to everything-else mode. There’s only one Woodsy and his signature series proves it!
- This product is made with 17 recycled waste plastic bottles.
- Removable soft-shell hood with adjustable drawstring - transition from park to party
- Sherpa fleece facing - extra warmth with a vintage flavour
- Arm mesh venting with YKK zips - keep the air flowing and the vibes rolling
- Large bellows patch pockets - stash, store, and ride
- Forearm lift pass pocket - no more holding up the lift queue while you rummage for your pass
- Media pocket - run your headphones straight to your player
- Mesh double inner stash/goggle pocket - a big ol' pouch for your delicates
- Snow skirt - Keeping the powder out and you ready for the shred
- Critical taped seams - we tape the most exposed seams to keep you dry
- Solvent free DWR coating - watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
RIDEdry10 - 10,000mm waterproof | 10,000g/m2 breathable
Great all-mountain performance at an affordable price. All the protection that's needed for everyday skiing, be that slushy spring laps or frigid December powder days.
46% recycled polyester
Planks' lightweight face fabrics are made with recycled polyester yarn and are bonded to a technical membrane. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. These fabrics are Bluesign approved.
|Chest||36" - 38"||38" - 40"||40" - 42"||42" - 44"||44" - 46"||46" - 50"|
|Waist||28" - 30"||31" - 33"||33" - 35"||35" - 37"||37" - 39"||40" - 43"|
|Hips||36" - 38"||38" - 40"||40" - 42"||42" - 44"||44" - 46"||46" - 50"|