Jacket Planks Good times insulated - Black
About Planks Good times insulated jacket - Black
Designed around the hundred-day skier, Planks' super versatile Good Times Insulated Jacket deserves its reputation as a trusty companion to every skier in any conditions. Enhanced with stretchy RideDry15 fabric and lightweight insulation, and loaded with proper nice features, the Good Times Jacket puts the bang into everyone's buck. If you love skiing everything the mountain has to offer, then this jacket is for you. The Good Times await.
- 2 Way mechanical stretch fabric - a little extra stretch for active skiers.
- 100g insulation – serious insulation - long chairlifts have never been so toasty
- Underarm venting - stay cool as a cucumber. Unzip and chill
- Removable snow skirt - zip it on, zip it off – you decide
- Taped seams - keep every drop of water out
- Chest pockets with waterproof YKK zips - keep the contents dry as a bone
- Lift pass pocket - because losing your lift pass sucks
- Media pocket - run your headphones straight to your player
- Mesh double inner stash/goggle pocket - a big ol' pouch for your delicates
- Ergonomic wrist gaiters - keep out the cold and wet without ruining your style
- Helmet compatible hood - ski safe and block out the elements
- Solvent free DWR coating - watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
- This product is made with 17 recycled waste plastic bottles.
Our two-layer fabric uses our technical hydrophilic membrane, which releases moisture from your body whilst actively repelling external forces. It's waterproof, breathable and durable; perfect for all-mountain all day-ers.
- Waterproof: 15,000mm
- Breathability: 15,000g/m²
55% of this product's face fabric is made using recycled polyester, which is made from post-consumer waste plastic bottles.
Critically Taped Seams
We tape the most exposed seams to ensure that you stay dry. Keep the wet out and the dry in!
Our solvent free Durable Water Repellent Coating (DWR) is applied to the outside of our fabrics. Stay dry and watch the water bead off.
|Chest||36" - 38"||38" - 40"||40" - 42"||42" - 44"||44" - 46"||46" - 50"|
|Waist||28" - 30"||31" - 33"||33" - 35"||35" - 37"||37" - 39"||40" - 43"|
|Hips||36" - 38"||38" - 40"||40" - 42"||42" - 44"||44" - 46"||46" - 50"|