Jacket Planks Charger 3L - Mushroom
About Planks Charger 3L jacket - Mushroom
The Charger Jacket is the stylistic lovechild of 80s mountaineering gear and British streetwear. It's Ram-jammed with the functionality you'd expect from a Planks' flagship freeride ski jacket. No matter how gruelling the climb, or how much snow is dumping the Charger Jacket will keep you dry. It's ready when you are, so what are you waiting for? Go and explore the backcountry.
The Yeti Series is a collection of 3-layer shell apparel designed for serious freeride skiers. Its 2- way stretch fabric is bonded to Planks’ most waterproof and breathable 20k/20k membrane for maximum performance. The fit is designed to accommodate insulating mid-layers such a fleece or insulator for finding the perfect temperature in different weather conditions, whether you’re hiking up, ripping down or chilling on a chairlift. Its multi-vent system makes dumping heat and controlling body temperature without stripping off easy! The Yeti Series is packed full of features developed for adventures in the powder-filled backcountry.
- 2 Way mechanical stretch fabric - a little extra stretch for active skiers.
- Centre zip venting - unleash a venting cyclone and feel fresh when you need it most
- Backpack venting - carrying a backpack is hot work. Lose heat direct from the source
- Dual-use chest pocket venting - top up that airflow or stash your beer
- Large front dump pockets - gloves, phones, exquisite timepieces… a home for whatever
- Lightweight removable snow skirt with drawcord - a minimalist solution to an age-old problem, keep the pow out and ski longer
- Taped seams - keep every drop of water out
- Media pocket - run your headphones straight to your player
- Fully waterproof YKK zips - the industry standard for waterproof clothing
- Pre-shaped arm construction - who skis with straight arms?
- Lift pass pocket - because losing your lift pass sucks
- Extended top cuff shaping - big, easy to grab and steadfast Velcro cuffs
- Mesh double inner stash/goggle pocket - a big ol' pouch for your delicates
- Ergonomic wrist gaiters - keep out the cold and wet without ruining your style
- Helmet compatible hood - ski safe and block out the elements
- Solvent free DWR coating - watching water beading off your gear is so satisfying
This product is made with 17 recycled waste plastic bottles.
RIDEdry20 - 20,000mm waterproof | 20,000g/m2 breathable
Highly waterproof and breathable, this premium three-layer fabric keeps its wearer dry and comfortable in the wettest and least hospitable environments, during the most vigorous exercise. The inside is finished with a soft mesh backing to create a minimalist, durable 3L fabric, that's perfect for technical shell outerwear.
55% REPREVE® recycled polyester
Lightweight face fabric made with Repreve® recycled polyester yarn is bonded to a technical membrane. Solvent free DWR coating is applied to the outside of our fabrics to aid water beading. Planks' outerwear fabrics are Bluesign approved.
|Chest||36" - 38"||38" - 40"||40" - 42"||42" - 44"||44" - 46"||46" - 50"|
|Waist||28" - 30"||31" - 33"||33" - 35"||35" - 37"||37" - 39"||40" - 43"|
|Hips||36" - 38"||38" - 40"||40" - 42"||42" - 44"||44" - 46"||46" - 50"|