Helmet Oakley MOD1 MIPS - Blackout
About Oakley MOD1 MIPS helmet - Blackout
A lightweight and low-profile design inspired by the classic skate-style helmet. The MOD1 is available in three fits (Standard, Asian, and Youth) and delivers simplicity with premium functionality for wherever your on-mountain adventures take you.
- BOA® 360 FIT SYSTEM: A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit.
- FIXED VENTILATION: Allows hot air to escape from the top of the helmet.
- MIPS® INTEGRATION (optional): The MIPS® Brain Protection System is a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain during an impact.
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
- BRIM/GOGGLE VENTILATION: Allows hot air to flow unobstructed from the goggle through the brim ventilation for better anti-fog performance.
- ASTM F2040 and CE
- Small (51-55cm)
- Medium (55-59cm)
- Large (59-63cm)
- Extra Large (61-65cm)