Goggles Oakley Line miner - Factory Pilot progression / Prizm™ black iridium
About Oakley Line miner goggles - Factory Pilot progression / Prizm™ black iridium
Frame color: Factory Pilot progression
Lens color: Prizm™ black iridium
After more than 40 years of relentless innovation, this collection honors the original test pilots of Oakley technology who took progression to higher altitudes. They are the legendary skiers and riders who pushed possibility to new limits and inspired us to do the same with technology. We blazed the straps with our original Factory Pilot logo and added new color combinations in order to progress the expansion and visibility of this heritage collection.
The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
PRIZM™ SNOW LENSES
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.