Goggles Oakley Canopy - Factory Pilot progression / Prizm™ torch iridium
About Oakley Canopy goggles - Factory Pilot progression / Prizm torch iridium
Frame color: Factory Pilot progression
Lens color: Prizm torch iridium
After more than 40 years of relentless innovation, this collection honors the original test pilots of Oakley technology who took progression to higher altitudes. They are the legendary skiers and riders who pushed possibility to new limits and inspired us to do the same with technology. We blazed the straps with our original Factory Pilot logo and added new color combinations in order to progress the expansion and visibility of this heritage collection.
Canopy allows you to oversize your field of view, without compromising fit. The expanded periphery helps all consumers see more regardless of riding style, from racing to cruising groomers. The large-sized fit has been engineered to work flawlessly with most helmet types and sizes.
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
PRIZM™ SNOW LENSES
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.