Goggle Oakley Line miner XL - Mark McMorris / Prizm™ black iridium
About Oakley Line miner XL goggle - Mark McMorris / Prizm™ black iridium
Frame color: Mark McMorris
Lens color: Prizm black iridium
The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
Developed in partnership with 21x X Games medalist and 2x Olympic medalist snowboarder Mark McMorris, his signature graphic theme “Purple” was inspired by the lilac flower, with light pastel hues and branded with his personal logo.
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 5mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 1% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 4nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
PRIZM™ SNOW LENSES
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.