Fleece The North Face Alpine Polartec® 200 ¼ zip - Topaz / TNF black
About The North Face Alpine Polartec® 200 ¼ zip fleece - Topaz / TNF black
Cold-weather days call for reliable protection. The Men’s Alpine Polartec™ 200 ¼-Zip has a flexible four-way stretch, hem adjustability, and is made from 100% recycled materials that are designed to be reused and repurposed at the end of their lifecycle.
- Standard fit
- Designed for circularity—customers can get the product back to us to keep the adventures going
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Fabric has four-way mechanical stretch
- Reverse-coil center front zip with a zipper guard at neck and woven stopper at base
- Secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; co-branded Polartec® logo on left sleeve
- Center Back: 27.75''
- Body: 258 g/m² Polartec®—100% recycled polyester fleece
- Overlay: 75D x 170D 138 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish