Boots Full Tilt First chair 6 2020
About Full Tilt First chair 6 ski boots 2020
Reliable Flex, Unmatched Comfort
- Last: 99 mm – Slightly narrower than average performance last suitable for most feet.
- Soul Shell – The FTS, or Full Tilt Soul, takes the same 99mm last and opens up the toe box for a roomier feel out of the box. The FTS Shell uses the original 3-piece design and adds replaceable soles for extended longevity and increased traction.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Flex: 6 – A medium flex for all-purpose freeriding with a park and pipe emphasis.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Performer Liner | Lightweight Agility – The Performer Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be FT's lightest weight liner for increased maneuverability while maintaining its warmth and custom moldable fit right out of the box.
- Foam (Listed From Foot to Shell) – 4mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. / 4mm Intuition™ MD: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance. / 5mm Intuition™ HD: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Shell and Cuff – Thermo Plastic Urethane
- Tongue – Grilamid
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- 12 mm of lateral cuff alignment
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment (2° and 4° Wedges)
BUCKLES & POWER STRAPS
- Wide Track Aluminum Buckles – Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro adjustment.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- 40mm Power Strap
BOOTBOARD & FOOTBED
- Shock Absorber Boot Board – Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Replaceable ISO 5355 Dual Material Alpine Soles
- Customizable – All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.