Boots Full Tilt Drop kick 2020
About Full Tilt Drop kick ski boots 2020
- Last: 99 mm – Slightly narrower than average performance last suitable for most feet.
- Original Shell – The FTO, or Full Tilt Original, offers the same fit and feel as the Raichle boots of years’ past, updated to withstand the rigors of today. Precise, snug, and proven, this 99mm lasted shell has become the definitive freestyle boot of the modern era.
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Flex: 6 – A medium flex for all-purpose freeriding with a park and pipe emphasis.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Classic Liner – The Classic Liner features a multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue design for targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- Foam (Listed From Foot to Shell) – 5mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. / 4mm Intuition™ Foam: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance. / 4mm Standard HD: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Shell and Cuff – Thermo Plastic Urethane
- Tongue – Grilamid
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- 12 mm of Lateral Cuff Alignment
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment (2° and 4° Wedges)
BUCKLES & POWER STRAPS
- Wide Track Aluminum Buckles – Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro adjustment.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- 40mm Power Strap
BOOTBOARD & FOOTBED
- Shock Absorber Boot Board – Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Replaceable heel strike
- Customizable – All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.