Boots Full Tilt B&E pro LTD 2020
About Full Tilt B&E pro LTD ski boots 2020
Henrik Harlaut and Phil Casabon’s Boot Of Choice
- Last: 102 mm – Relaxed last for wider and higher volume feet and all-day comfort.
- Evolution Shell: The Full Tilt Evolution Shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Moldable: Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Easy On/Off: The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Flex: 6 – A medium flex for all-purpose freeriding with a park and pipe emphasis.
- Ribbed Tongue: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex: The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Pro Liner | Responsive Power: The Pro Liner’s laminate is specifically engineered to provide the most energy transfer to the shell while maintaining warmth in a custom moldable fit.
- Foam (Listed From Foot to Shell): 4mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. / 2mm Intuition™ MD: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance. / 7mm Intuition™ HD Foam: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- Power Wrap: An additional layer of ergonomically shaped EVA is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- J-Bars: An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Tongue: Grilamid
- Infinite Pivot: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
BUCKLES & POWER STRAPS
- Metal Buckles
- Ladder Buckles: The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- 45° Heel Lock: Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- Cinch Power Strap
BOOTBOARD & FOOTBED
- Shock Absorber Boot Board: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Replaceable ISO 5355 Dual Material Alpine Soles
- Mid-Grip: Whether you are climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual material or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.
- Customizable: All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.