Bindings Marker Kingpin M-Werks 12 2020
About Marker Kingpin M-Werks 12 touring bindings 2020
Love the way the "traditional" spring-loaded heel of the Kingpin skis, but looking for something a bit lighter for those long days on the skintrack? The Marker M-Werks elves have been working overtime to shave weight from virtually every part of the Kingpin to roll out the Marker Kingpin M-Werks 12 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings with just that goal in mind. From the minimalist carbon-reinforced toe to the shaved-down walk mode lever, the Kingpin M-Werks 12 drops mass everywhere to come in at 620 grams per side including brake to set a new weight standard in the "freeride tour" class.
- Ultralight Dual Spring Toe Piece – The Kingpin M-Werks toe piece features a 30% share of long-fiber carbon, which allows for a design that is simultaneously lighter and stiffer than comparable gear. As a result, it requires only two springs. The visual mounting aids that let the skier quickly identify the correct position of the pins relative to the boot. “Anti ice pads” made of dynamic elastomer prevent the sensitive areas below the springs of the toe piece and on the brakes from freezing in extreme cold temperatures. This mechanism also shakes off ice when the toe piece is opened or closed.
- Anti-Ice Pads – Elastomer pads under the toe springs help prevent snow and ice buildup.
- Visual Mounting Aids Help Skier Position Boot
- Ultra Light and Stiff Heel – A new material mix in the heel improves power transfer and rigidity thanks to a lightweight plastic that features 30% long-fiber carbon.
- Dynamic Length Adjustment for Ski Flex Over 6mm
- Lighter XXL Power Transmitters
- 38 mm Footprint
- Climbing Modes – 0˚, 7˚ and 13˚ - Easily adjusted with ski pole.
- New Ergonomic Ski / Walk Lever is Thinner and Easier to Engage
- Requires Tech Fittings at the Toe and ISO 9523 Touring or ISO 5355 Alpine Heel Dimensions
- Adjustment Range – 28 mm (+ or - 14 mm)