Bindings Fritschi Vipec Evo 12 2022
About Fritschi Vipec Evo 12 2022 bindings
Ski touring in a new dimension: with the unparalleled technology of lateral front release.
The easy step-in and the practical use of all functions provide security, especially in challenging terrain. The prompt release based on the preset values and the prevention of unwanted releases by the long dynamic path help to reduce injuries to a minimum. In downhill skiing, the higher forces are transmitted in the back. The Vipec Evo is equipped with a solid heel, same as alpine bindings. As a result, it allows a much more dynamic and safer style of skiing downhill. The right mix of light high-tech synthetics and high-quality metal alloys provides superior stability at a low weight (only 500 g / unit).
SWISS MADE – from concept to product
Ninety-nine percent of the components are made in Switzerland and assembled into high-quality products in Reichenbach.
- Lateral release at the toe with DIN setting and 13 mm elasticity for the toe-cap
- Reliable release with 10 mm elasticity for the flexing ski
- Emergency release when climbing
- Easy step-in
- Complete easy handling package
- Solid, non-turning heel
- Comes equiped with Blue color clips. Black color clips are included.
- DIN 5 – 12
- Ski width > 70 mm
- Weight 550g / unit without ski brake (630g / unit with ski brake)