Bearings Bronson Speed Co. Raw
About Bronson Speed Co. Raw skateboard bearings
Set of 8 Bearings
No gimmicks or fluff here, just raw, functional skateboard bearings from Bronson. The Raw Bearings come shield-free, eliminating dirt/gunk buildup under the shield and allowing easy access for cleaning the inner parts as and when needed. The races (the metal rings) have a micro-thin tungsten lubricant coating keeping the bearings rolling smoother for longer.
- Deep Groove Raceways - Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs. Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
- Micro-Groove Raceway Surfaces - Self-smoothing microscopic linear grooved raceway surfaces improve bearing lubrication and spin. The micro grooves increase spin by eliminating the standing wave of lubricant just in front of the rolling ball.
- Max Impact Cage Design - Strong, non-distortion glass filled nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced and oil circulating. Ball cage socket surfaces engineered to hold oil and provide continuous ball lubrication.
- High Speed Ceramic Oil - Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed. Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
- Hand Inspected for Quality - 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished and ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication. Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap - reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.