Boots Full Tilt Ascendant 2020
About Full Tilt Ascendant ski boots 2020
- Last: 102 mm – Evolution Pro Tour shell with a relaxed 102 mm fit provides all day or all week comfort.
- Evolution Pro Tour Shell – The Evolution Pro Tour offers a smooth stride and articulated purchase in any situation. Walk farther and more comfortably than ever before. Featuring a higher back cuff and lightweight Grilamid™ plastic, this construction will take you anywhere.
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Flex: 10 – Full Tilt's stiffest tongue that actually comes with boots, (a Bode Miller approved 12 flex is available aftermarket), the 10 flex is designed for expert freeriders who demand ultimate power and precision out of their boots.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Pro Tour – With a Tour Flex Notch, removable external J-Bars, lacing system, and power strap, the Tour Pro makes walking a blister-free experience in an enveloping, snug fit.
- Foam (Listed From Foot to Shell) – 2mm Intuition™ MD: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance. / 4mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. / 7mm Intuition™ HD Foam: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Tour Notch
- Shell and Cuff – Grilamid
- Tongue – Grilamid
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
SKI / WALK MODE
- Walk Mode | 60˚ Range of Motion – For hot laps on the skin track or dancing until last call in the bar. Flip the lever up to ascend with ease. And when it’s time to send it, flip the lever down, lock the cuff in place, and push into the fluid, progressive flex you’ve come to expect from Full Tilt.
- Tour Hook – Keep your buckles in place without impinging upon the full cuff rotation.
BUCKLES & POWER STRAPS
- Ladder Buckles – The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- 45 mm Velcro Strap
BOOTBOARD & FOOTBED
- Shock Absorber Boot Board – Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Tech Fittings – Compatible with all pin-tech bindings, the in-molded tech fittings open up a new world of possibilities for Full Tilt Boots. One boot – any objective.
- GripWalk Outsoles Equipped – Designed for better purchase on unstable & slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort & grip for getting from house to hill to peak!
- Mid-Grip – Whether you are climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual material or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.
- Customizable – All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.